When Peter Fog takes a job as scrub boy and minder of the fires at a mysterious estate, he faces much more than common drudgery. Maybe he can trust his new friend, Clementina Tea, but he can’t be sure about the other members of this privileged, magical, and dangerous household. The master of the house may be raising a rebellion against the king, while the mistress is rumored to sympathize with werewolves. Plots and powers converge upon an ancient house, steeped in soot, and the family that lives amid its roaring fires.
The story of FOG & TEA begins...
***
The story of FOG & TEA begins...
***
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Mr. Sootwright's Suspicions of Lady Grumble
"He lowered his voice until it was barely audible. 'I don’t trust her. There have been rumors… whispers. It is said she was friendly with some of the werewolf rebels. I saw her once, myself, standing in the garden, in the moonlight, with one of those terrible creatures. I couldn’t hear what she said, but there was no hatred between the woman and the beast… as there should have been.'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment